Easy Crock Pot Taco Soup
This Easy Crock Pot Taco Soup is so simple to throw together and delicious after a long day! Substitute your favorite beans for special flavor every time!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 6 -4 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 15.5 oz can kidney pinto, black or Great Northern beans
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can sweet corn
- 1.25 oz pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon freeze dried garlic optional
- Garnish: crushed tortilla chips shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream
Brown your beef on the stove over medium heat (or in a browning slow cooker
, then drain
Put your ground beef in your crock pot
Pour your tomato sauce, veggies (undrained) and taco seasoning (and garlic) into your crock pot
Give it a good stir
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
Serve with crushed tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream
- I used my favorite browning slow cooker to crock up this recipe. It is a 6 quart model, but you could get away with using a 4 quart slow cooker pretty easily on this one.
- I used great northern beans in this recipe, but you could use any of your favorite beans.
- I tossed in some freeze dried garlic too, just because I love it ;)
- This recipe is adapted from Gooseberry Patch's Christmas at Grandma's.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 1185mg | Potassium: 912mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1130IU | Vitamin C: 18.5mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 4.5mg