Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll French Toast is the best crock pot cinnamon roll casserole I have ever had! There are never any leftovers when we serve this up for breakfast or dessert.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 8 -6
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1/2 Cup Butter melted
- 1/2 Cup Non-Fat PLAIN Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 24 oz Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls (2-12 oz tubes) quartered
Combine all ingredients -except cinnamon rolls- in a large bowl.
Quarter cinnamon rolls and toss in mixture. (Reserve icing packets).
Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray.
Pour mixture into 6 qt slow cooker
and cover with lid.
Cook on low for 2 1/2 to 4 hours until sides are golden brown and rolls are set.
Drizzle icing packets on top and serve
- I used my favorite non-stick 6 qt Crock Pot for this dish and it worked perfectly. If you have a ceramic crock, you may want to use a slow cooker liner because things could get a bit sticky.
- I used non-fat PLAIN Greek Yogurt. Do not use flavored Greek Yogurt. If you need to substitute something, use Sour Cream as a substitute.
- This would likely do well in the Casserole Crock Pot, but I have not tried it, so you will need to watch it closely the first time you try it in that unit and adjust time as needed. (I will update once I try it in my Casserole Crock.)
- Update: I much prefer this recipe in a regular slow cooker instead of the casserole crock. I feel like it bakes up better in a traditional slow cooker.
- Update: Many readers have noted that this recipe takes around 4 hours for them. All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
Calories: 548kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 722mg | Potassium: 87mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1.7mg