Crock Pot No Bake Cookies
Are you looking for a fool-proof no bake cookie recipe but you are tired of standing at the stove stirring the pot? You have GOT to try our Crock Pot No Bake Cookies
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time1 hr 15 mins
Total Time1 hr 25 mins
Servings: 2 dozen
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter - Melted (Do not use margarine or tub versions, use only real butter)
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1.75 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Baking Cocoa
- 3 Cups Old Fashioned Oats You could not use quick oats and not steel cut oats
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Jif Peanut Butter
In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, powdered sugar, cocoa and then add butter and milk.
Mix until fully combined. It should be a little thinner consistency than brownie batter.
Pour the mixture into a 4 qt slow cooker (if using a larger slow cooker, cooking times may reduce significantly).
Pour oats on top of mixture- DO NOT MIX.
Place Jif Peanut Butter in the middle on top of the oats- DO NOT MIX.
Place the lid on your slow cooker and cook on high for 1 hour 15 minutes or until the cocoa mixture reaches a rolling boil.
Stir well and use a cookie scoop to place two dozen cookies on lined cookie sheets.
Allow cookies to set for a few hours and then store in a sealed container.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 1782kcal | Carbohydrates: 315g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 377mg | Potassium: 1351mg | Fiber: 23g | Sugar: 213g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 9.6mg