Creamy Italian Chicken
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken is a super easy crock pot recipe that everyone loves. The creamy sauce is perfect over a bed of pasta and great with a side of veggies! - Recipe altered from Gooseberry Patch's Mom Knows Best Cookbook
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- .7 oz Italian Dressing Mix Packet
- 2 10.75 oz Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz Package Cream Cheese Softened
- Serve with Cooked Rotini Pasta
Place Chicken in slow cooker.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mix remaining ingredients (except pasta) with a mixer until fluffy.
Slather sauce ingredients over the top of the chicken.
Cook on low for 3-4 hours until chicken is fully cooked and tender.
Serve over pasta.