Creamy Italian Chicken (Crock Pot)
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken is a super easy crock pot recipe that everyone loves. The creamy sauce is perfect over a bed of pasta and great with a side of veggies! - Recipe altered from Gooseberry Patch's Mom Knows Best Cookbook
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- .7 oz Italian Dressing Mix Packet
- 2 10.75 oz Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz Package Cream Cheese Softened
- Serve with Cooked Rotini Pasta
Place Chicken in slow cooker.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mix remaining ingredients (except pasta) with a mixer until fluffy.
Slather sauce ingredients over the top of the chicken.
Cook on low for 3-4 hours until chicken is fully cooked and tender.
Serve over pasta.
- We found this recipe in Gooseberry Patch's Mom Knows Best Cookbook and whipped it up using our special extra step that makes all the difference-- use a mixer to blend your sauce ingredients until a bit "fluffy" before placing in the crock pot. Your sauce will turn out perfectly creamy.
- I love the non-stick surface of this slow cooker for recipes like this, however, any 5-6qt slow cooker will work just fine.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.