Crock Pot Rocky Road Chocolate Cake
Ooey. Gooey. Chocolatey. Marshmallow-ey. Nutty. Are you looking for a phenomenal dessert? Look no further! This Crock Pot Rocky Road Chocolate Cake definitely delivers! Yum!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time2 hrs 45 mins
Total Time3 hrs
Servings: 10 -8 servings
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 3.9 oz pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 c sour cream
- 1/3 c butter melted
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 3 1/4 c milk divided
- 3.4 oz pkg cook and serve chocolate pudding mix
- 2 c mini marshmallows
- 3/4 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c chopped pecans
- vanilla ice cream
Put your dry cake mix, dry instant pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, melted butter, vanilla and 1 1/4 cups of milk in a large mixing bowl
Mix with an electric mixer for approximately two mintues
Lightly spray your crock pot with cooking spray
Pour your batter into your crock pot
Sprinkle cook and serve dry pudding mix on top of your batter - do not stir
Pour the remaining 2 cups of milk into a saucepan and heat through over medium heat - do not boil, stirring frequently
Gently pour hot milk over pudding mix - do not stir
Cover and cook on low for 2 - 2 1/2 hours
Turn off your crock pot and take the lid off - your cake will set up as it stands
Sprinkle your marshmallows, chocolate chips and pecans on top of your cake and let it stand for approximately 15 minutes - until the marshmallows start to melt
Serve with vanilla ice cream
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 431mg | Potassium: 303mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 10.8% | Vitamin C: 0.3% | Calcium: 13.9% | Iron: 8.7%