Crock Pot Fiesta Chicken and Beans
Great one pot dish! Perfect on its own, over rice or on a tortilla. Altered from Gooseberry Patch's Mom Knows Best.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- 8 Chicken Thighs- boneless skinless
- Salt and Pepper- to taste
- 1/3 Cup Onion- chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic- minced
- 14 1/2 oz Can Diced Tomatoes I used the ones with lime and cilantro
- 15 oz Can Black Beans- Drained and Rinsed
- 15 oz Can White Chili Beans or Great Northern- Drained and Rinsed
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 8 oz Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Garnish: Sour Cream Cilantro, Guacamole
Season chicken and add to crock pot.
Top with the remaining ingredients.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Serve alone, over cooked rice or on a tortilla with garnish