Cooking Ham in a Crock Pot
Fail proof crockpot ham recipe. Perfectly tender, flavorful and juicy every time!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 12 -10
- 7 lb Cooked Bone-In Cooked Ham or Spiral Cooked Ham
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Cups Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
Place ham in a large slow cooker flat side down.
Rub brown sugar over all sides of the ham.
Drizzle with juice and syrup.
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- If you are looking for more ham recipes, you can find a full listing of all our holiday ham recipes here.
- You will need to pick out your ham to fit inside your slow cooker or cut it down to fit. We typically try to find a 6-7 lb ham that is the right shape for the 6-8 quart slow cooker we are wanting to use. If your ham is just a little too big to get the lid on tight you can wrap aluminum foil around the outside of the lid to keep the heat in.
- We use a fully cooked ham in this recipe. Check your ham's packaging to see if there are any specific temperatures your ham needs to cook to per the brand's suggestion. If a specific temperature is necessary, we love using this meat thermometer while we crock pot cook. We love that you can leave the probe inside the slow cooker and it will ring an alarm when the ham reaches the correct temperature.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 775kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 3143mg | Potassium: 838mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 2.4mg