Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Legs
Are you looking for an easy chicken recipe that everyone will swear came straight off the grill? This recipe for Crock Pot BBQ Legs is incredible and could not be easier!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 5 mins
- 12 Chicken Drumsticks
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt To Taste
- Pepper To Taste
- 1 1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
Place chicken legs into a 6-quart crock pot and season with seasoning salt and pepper.
Cook on low from 6-7 hours.
Remove from slow cooker, scraping skin away (if desired) and place on cookie sheet.
Baste with BBQ Sauce and broil for 1-3 minutes, watching closely.
- We love using this Low Carb BBQ Sauce in our favorite recipes that call for BBQ sauce to lower the carb count. It tastes more like our favorite sweet and smoky carb-filled bbq sauces than a lot of the pre-bottled low carb bbq sauces on the market.
- This recipe is adapted from a recipe found in Gooseberry Patch's Slow Cooking All Year ‘Round.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 446mg | Potassium: 252mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.7mg