Crock Pot Cheeseburger Sandwiches
Great Crock Pot Cheeseburger Sandwiches from Gooseberry Patch's Rush Hour Recipes from Patty Fosnight of Wildrado, TX!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 hrs
Total Time5 hrs 10 mins
- 1 1/2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 3 Cloves Garlic- Pressed and Divided
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 8 oz Velveeta Cheese- Cubed or a tad bit more for a cheesier sandwich
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Onion- Finely Chopped Onion
- 8 Pretzel Rolls-Split or Hamburger Buns
- Garnish- Mustard Ketchup, Mayo, Pickles, Tomato, Etc.
Brown beef in a skillet with one clove of the garlic and seasonings.
Drain and mix with remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.