Crock Pot Cheeseburger Sandwiches
Are you looking for a great game day recipe to feed a crowd? Your guests are sure to love these Crock Pot Cheeseburgers on Pretzel Rolls!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 hrs
Total Time5 hrs 10 mins
- 1 1/2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 3 Cloves Garlic Pressed and Divided
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 8 oz Velveeta Cheese cubed (or a tad bit more for a cheesier sandwich)
- 2 tablespoon Milk
- 1 Onion Finely Chopped
- 8 Pretzel Rolls Split (or Hamburger Buns)
- Garnish- Mustard Ketchup, Mayo, Pickles, Tomato, Etc.
Brown beef in a skillet with one clove of the garlic and seasonings.
Drain and mix with remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 600mg | Potassium: 422mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 180mg | Iron: 2.3mg