Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter
Do you like Pumpkin Pie? Do you like Apple Butter? Have you ever had Pumpkin Butter? Check out this Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter Recipe for a quick and easy way to make this fall time treat any time!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 64 servings (4 pints)
- 15 oz can Pumpkin
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
- While the original recipe for pumpkin butter provided a canning method, it is no longer recommended: Why You Shouldn't Can Pumpkin Butter
- We have used 2-3 quart slow cookers for this recipe. However, if you only have a 6-quart slow cooker, you can use the glass bowl method found in this post.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Serving: 2Tablespoons | Calories: 28kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1035IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.1mg