Low Carb Crock Pot Cheesecake
Are you looking for a delicious low carb dessert? Our Low Carb Crock Pot Cheesecake is a delicious treat for those looking for a low sugar dessert option.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 20 mins
- 1.5 cup almond flour
- 4 tablespoons butter melted and hot
- 1 large egg beaten
- 3 tablespoons sugar free peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1.5 cups sugar substitue
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 large eggs
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons liquid stevia
- 1/4 Cup Sugar Free Preserves- Melted
Spray a 6 quart slow cooker or multicooker well with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, mix together your almond flour, melted butter, 1 egg that is beaten, peanut butter and 3 tablespoons of sugar substitute and then press them into a crust into your crock and prick with a fork.
If using a multicooker, bake at 350 for 10 minutes. If using a traditional slow cooker, skip to the next step.
Now you will want to take your ricotta cheese and put it in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Next, in a mixing bowl, cream together your cream cheese, smoothed ricotta cheese and remaining sugar substitute and liquid stevia with a mixer on medium speed until smooth. Scrape down the sides as needed.
In a separate bowl, mix together your heavy cream, remaining eggs and egg yolks, vanilla extract and lemon juice until well blended.
Add your egg mixture to your cream cheese mixture and mix in slowly, bumping up to medium speed once the liquid has started to mix in (and won't splash out). Mix on medium until just blended.
Finally pour your batter over your crust and place the lid on top. If using a multicooker bake at 350 for 60-90 minutes or in a traditional slow cooker, cook on low for 3-4 hours or until the center is almost set.
Carefully rotate your crock as needed throughout cooking to reduce uneven cooking.
Once cooking is done, carefully remove lid (do not let lid liquid drip into cheesecake) and place a clean cooking towel over the top of the crock. Be careful not to let the towel touch the top of the cake. Cool completely before slicing into 12 pieces.
Melt preserves in the microwave and slice cake and serve topped with melted preserves.
Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer.
- I personally like to use non-stick multicookers when making cheesecake, however, if you would like to use a traditional slow cooker, you can spray it well with cooking spray OR use the foil sling method that Aunt Lou used in her Crock Pot Peanut Butter Jelly Cheesecake and I used in our original Crock Pot Cheesecake.
- Choosing a sugar substitue is a personal choice. We personally like to use Sukrin made of erythritol. You can get it on Amazon, but we buy it in bulk from their website. However, you can use your favorite sugar subsitute.
- This low carb crock pot cheesecake recipe is an adaptation from a recipe found in Low Carb Essentials.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.