Crock Pot Low Carb Chili
Are you looking for a great low carb chili recipe that is easy to make? Our Crock Pot Low Carb Chili is a hearty, meaty chili with an amazing smoky flavor that even carb lovers can't resist!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time7 hrs
Total Time7 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 3 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Cumin
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Dry Minced Onion
- 28 oz Can Diced Tomato
- 2 Poblano Chilies seeded and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Steak Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Garnish: Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, Avocado, Lime Wedges
Brown your ground beef in a 6 quart multicooker or slow cooker with 1 T Chili Powder, 1 T Cumin, your garlic and onion.
Drain if desired (We prefer not to drain, but it does add an oily quality to the end).
Add the remaining ingredients except garnish.
Stir and and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Garnish with desired toppings.
- I like using my multicooker to cook this up to make it a one-pot meal. Multicookers (like the Ninja) allow you to brown the meat in your slow cooker on a saute setting. If you don't have a multi-cooker, you can use any traditional 6 quart slow cooker by browning your meat in a skillet first.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- You can find more low carb recipes in our Low Carb Recipe Library that we update weekly.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. Your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.