Holiday Slow Cooker Rice Krispy Treats
These Slow Cooker Rice Krispy Treats are a great treat to make with your kids and can be customized for any holiday!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 24 servings
- ¼ cup butter (1/2 a stick)
- 4¼ cup mini marshmallows
- 6 cups krispy rice cereal
- favorite holiday candy
Turn slow cooker on high,slice up butter into 6-quart slow cooker
Cover and let it sit a few minutes until it is melted
Add marshmallows, cover and let it melt for about 5 minutes
Stir well, cover and let it melt for approx. 2 more minutes
Now stir mixture until the lumps are gone
Add krispy rice cereal and stir gently until coated evenly
Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and dump mixture into pan
Lightly spray your (clean!) hands with cooking spray and press evenly into pan
Place your favorite holiday candy on top of your Slow Cooker Rice Krispy Treats and press down gently so the candy sticks
Let 'em sit for a bit to set up and enjoy
- Super simple! Only 15 minutes of prep/cooking time and approximately 15 minutes of cool time!
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 525IU | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 2.1mg