Grilled Stuffed Avocado
These Grilled Stuffed Avocados are a great treat to make with our Crock Pot Cola Pulled Pork or Crock Pot BBQ Cola Ribs leftovers!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time7 mins
Total Time12 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- 3 Avocados cut in half and pitted
- 2 limes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Cups Pulled Pork
- shredded cheese to taste
Place avocados sliced side down on medium hot grill to sear grill marks.
Remove from grill.
Cut limes and squeeze juice over the avocados and then salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon pulled pork into each avocado half and top with cheese.
Return to grill, pork side up and cook on top rack for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts and pork is heated through.
- We made this with our our Crock Pot Cola Pulled Pork or Crock Pot BBQ Cola Ribs leftovers, but you can use any pulled pork that you desire. Both of our recipes keep this recipe low carb if that is important to you.
- We used shredded cheddar with this recipe, but you can use the cheese of your choice. Pepper Jack would be really good with this dish too!
- Carb counts, calorie counts and all other nutritional information will vary greatly depending on the products that you choose to use in your kitchen.
- We used a portable gas grill to conveniently make this dish on the road. Gas grills are often allowed in parks when charcoal grills and campfires are not.