Crock Pot Bacon Baked Beans
This Crock Pot Bacon Baked Beans recipe submitted by one of our readers is the perfect side to bring to a potluck or barbecue.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 32 oz can pork and beans
- 1 lb bacon cooked crisply and crumbled
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease
- This is a great recipe to adjust to your needs. If you don’t need as much, cut the recipe in half. If you need more, double the recipe. When adjusting the amount you are making, you will want to watch it closely the first time you make it to note any adjustments to time that are needed.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.