Crock Pot Chocolate Caramel Brownies
These delicious Crock Pot Chocolate Caramel Brownies take your normal brownie to the next level!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 12 people
- 18.3 oz pkg brownie mix
- 16 oz container of chocolate frosting
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts optional
Spray your Casserole Crock or 6-quart Crock Pot with cooking spray.
Mix up your brownie mix per the directions on the package, spoon into your crock and spread evenly.
Drizzle just shy of a 1/2 cup of your caramel topping all over the top of your brownie mix and swirl in with a knife.
Place a couple paper towels under your lid (to catch moisture), cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours. Let your brownies cool.
Mix together your icing and remaining caramel topping in a microwave safe bowl.
Heat for 45 seconds, stir and drizzle over brownies.
Sprinkle on some walnuts, if desired, and serve!
- If you don't have a microwave handy, you can just stir up your caramel topping and icing until it is really smooth. Then spread it over the top of your cooled brownies gently. Warming it up just makes it pour more easily!
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.