Crock Pot Bacon Parmesan Chicken Dinner (Low Carb)
Are you looking for an easy one pot meal that is delicious and low carb? This Crock Pot Bacon Parmesan Chicken Dinner is a simple family dinner that everyone loves!
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time6 hrs
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded or grated parmesan
- 1 stick butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1.5 lbs fresh asparagus or green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- Additional Parmesan for garnish
Place chicken in the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker.
Season well with salt and pepper and top with bacon, butter and parm.
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Top with fresh asparagus spears or green beans and cook for another 2 hours.
Serve with additional parm for garnish.
- This recipe was adapted from a recipe sent to us by reader and Crock Posse members (YouTube viewer) Donna G.
- You can find all our low carb recipes here.
- We used boneless skinless chicken thighs in our recipe, you can use the desired chicken of your choice, however, cooking time may vary.
- Donna used grated Parmesan cheese. We used shredded. Both turn out fantastic.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 652kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 69g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 234mg | Sodium: 1315mg | Potassium: 1198mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 25.1% | Vitamin C: 8.4% | Calcium: 23.6% | Iron: 16.4%