Crock Pot BBQ Beer Roast
If you are looking for a quick, easy and tender roast recipe, then I have you covered! This Crock Pot BBQ Beer Roast is all three!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 hrs
Total Time10 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 3 lb beef roast
- 1/4 cup your favorite bbq seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 oz can beer or non-alcoholic beer (or cola)
Take 1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ seasoning, salt and pepper and rub in all over your roast.
Place your roast in a 6-quart crock pot.
Gently pour your beer/non-alcoholic beer over your roast.
Sprinkle on a little more seasoning.
Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
- We use a 6-quart crock pot for this recipe.
- If you don't have beer, you can use cola instead.
- While you could cook this on high, I wouldn't recommend it. One of the great things about beef and a slow cooker is that you can take a tough cut of meat, cook it low and slow and have a wonderfully tender piece of meat. If you cook it on high, you might not get as desirable of a result.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 455kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 156mg | Sodium: 189mg | Potassium: 832mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 290IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 8.2mg