Crock Pot Cookies ‘n Cream Brownies
Do I have a sweet treat for you today folks! These Crock Pot Cookies ‘n Cream Brownies are so delicious! Everyone will want a second and the recipe!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 10 mins
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup sugar divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract divided
- 15 whole chocolate sandwich cookies crushed, divided
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 3 eggs divided
Mix together your cocoa, butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup sugar really well in a big bowl.
Beat in two of your eggs, one at a time.
In a different bowl, mix together your flour and baking powder.
Stir your flour mixture into your cocoa mixture.
Crush 12 of your cookies in a plastic bag.
Stir in one teaspoon of vanilla and your crushed cookies.
Spread your brownie batter into the bottom of your greased 6-quart
or casserole crock pot
Beat together your cream cheese, 1/4 cup of sugar, egg and vanilla until they are smooth.
Pour over the top of your batter and spread out evenly.
Crumble your remaining cookies on top.
Put a few paper towels under your lid, cover and cook on high for 3-5 hours.
Let them cool and cut into bars.
- You can use a 6-quart or casserole crock for this recipe. However, if you use a casserole crock, you run the risk of your paper towel touching the top of your brownies, which you don’t want. So you might want to remove condensation from your lid periodically with a towel.
- You will want to make sure that you get the cream cheese mixture smooth. It took mine a while in my mixer to get it smooth, so be patient. Trust me, it is worth it!
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.