Crock Pot Blondies
I have quite the treat for all you Blondie lovers out there! Now you don’t even need to have an oven to whip up a batch of these Crock Pot Blondies!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 12 people
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup caramel baking bits
Line your slow cooker with parchment paper (easy clean-up anyone?!) and spray with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix together your butter and brown sugar.
Add in your eggs and vanilla, beating until the mixture is smooth.
Stir in your remaining ingredients in this order: flour, baking powder, salt, white chocolate morsels and baking bits. Continue mixing until you have formed a nice batter.
Spoon batter into your prepared crock pot.
Put a few paper towels under your lid, cover and cook on high for 3-5 hours. Let them cool and cut into bars.
- You can use a 6-quart or casserole crock for this recipe. However, if you use a casserole crock, you run the risk of your paper towel touching the top of your brownies, which you don’t want. So either pull the paper towels tight under the lid or you might want to remove condensation from your lid periodically with a towel.
- Make sure you don’t cook it for too long. A toothpick should come out clean when inserted into the middle, but if you over cook it, it will harden the edges…not that I know from experience or anything.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.