Air Fryer Broccoli
Are you looking for an easy Air Fryer Broccoli recipe? This post on how to roast broccoli in an air fryer is our very favorite way to cook up roasted broccoli! This savory side dish is such a quick and easy recipe for family meals. Easy air fryer low carb side dish.
- 12 oz Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 2 tbsp oil We use melted bacon fat or lard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Toss frozen florets in oil in a bowl.
Season with remaining ingredients, tossing to coat.
Place in fryer basket and roast at 350 for 10-12 minutes (see notes).
Serve as is, topped with shredded parm or loaded.
- Readers ask us often which Air Fryer we use. This is our main air fryer and the one we take with us in our Camper Kitchen.
- If you like your roasted broccoli more crisp, cook for 12 minutes. If you prefer a texture similar to steamed, cook for 10 minutes.
- We prefer to use frozen broccoli in this recipe because as the broccoli cooks, the excess water helps the air fryer not to produce smoke. If you choose to use fresh, you may want to add a little water to the bottom of your pan and note that cooking time may vary.
- We like to use melted bacon fat or lard in this recipe because we love the flavor and we use both regularly in our low carb recipes. If you do not have any on hand, you can use olive oil instead.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryersin our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- Air fryers can cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own air fryer and time adjusted as needed.