Crock Pot Onion Potatoes
Easy, flavorful, savory. Do I have your attention yet? These Crock Pot Onion Potatoes are all three! I’m wishing I made a double batch!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 1 oz envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt to taste
Peel and slice your potatoes thinly and throw them into your 4-quart crock pot.
Mix together your remaining ingredients and pour over your potatoes.
Gently toss your potatoes until they are all coated.
Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, stirring occassionally.
- These are call up your best friend and say, "Girl! You gotta make these!" good. Seriously, my bestie already knows she is getting this link sent to her as soon as it is up. So, "Girl! (Or Boy!) You gotta make these!" ;)
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.