Instant Pot Homestyle Pork Chops
This amazing Instant Pot Homestyle Pork Chops recipe is ready in less than an hour while giving you tender, delicious, juicy chops!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 7 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 14 oz can chicken broth
Spray your 6-quart Instant Pot with cooking spray.
Mix together your flour, mustard, salt and garlic powder in a bowl.
Lightly coat your pork chops in flour mixture (set the remaining mixture aside for later).
Pour your oil in a skillet and brown your pork chops over medium-high heat.
Place your browned pork chops in your instant pot.
Mix your broth with the remaining flour mixture and pour over your chops.
Place the lid on, seal it and make sure the vent is closed. Set it for 10 minutes on manual high setting
Let it natural release for 15 minutes. If it hasn’t already dropped pressure, quick release.
If your gravy is not thick enough to your liking, you can remove your chops and use the Saute feature while stirring continually to thicken up your gravy. Then return your chops to your Instant Pot or just serve the gravy over top, whichever you prefer.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- Electric pressure cookers can cook differently, our recipes should always be tested first in your own unit and time adjusted as needed.