Instant Pot Pork Loin with Gravy
If you love a delicious pork loin with an amazing gravy, then you don’t want to miss this Instant Pot Pork Loin with Gravy recipe. Yummy!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 3-4 lb pork loin
- 2 - 10.75 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 - 1 oz pork gravy mix
- 1 cup chicken broth
Place your pork loin in your 6-quart Instant Pot
Spoon your soup over your pork loin.
Sprinkle your gravy mix evenly over everything.
Pour your broth over the top of everything.
Place your lid on top and seal it. Cook on the meat setting for 40 minutes.
Let it natural release for 15 minutes
Remove your pork loin from your Instant Pot, place in a serving dish, give your gravy a good stir and pour over your pork loin in your serving dish.
- I doubled the Crock Pot Pork Loin with Gravy recipe for this recipe since 3.68 lbs was the smallest pork loin my store had. We love leftovers around here, so that works out great for us. If you don’t like leftovers, you can easily cut this recipe in half. The cooking time will be affected. I have not tried it, so I don’t want to tell you a specific time.
- I used chicken broth in this recipe (instead of water like I did in the crock pot version) and it was delicious!
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- Electric pressure cookers can cook differently, our recipes should always be tested first in your own unit and time adjusted as needed.