Crock Pot Cracker Crunch Snack Mix
It doesn’t get much easier or tastier than this Crock Pot Cracker Crunch Snack Mix. It is also nut-free for anyone who goes to school or works on a nut-free campus!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 3 cups woven wheat crackers
- 3 cups corn chips
- 3 cups mini pretzel twists
- 3 cups oyster crackers
- 3 cups baked thin wheat crackers
- 3 cups chicken flavored snack crackers
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 oz ranch dip mix
Mix together all your crackers, chips and pretzels in a 6-quart crock pot.
Mix together your butter and ranch mix.
Pour your butter mixture over everything while gently tossing/mixing the dry ingredients to evenly coat them.
Do NOT cover. Cook uncovered for 2 hours on high, stirring occasionally.
Spread your snack mix out on wax paper to cool. Once cool, store in an air tight container.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.