Crock Pot Graham Streusel Spoon Cake
This Crock Pot Graham Streusel Spoon Cake is a great twist on your regular spoon cake and has a yummy hidden treat inside!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2/3 cup butter melted
- 16.5 oz yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 large eggs
Mix together your graham cracker crumbs, walnuts, brown sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
Stir in your melted butter.
In a different bowl, mix together your cake mix, water, oil and eggs, beating them for about 2 minutes.
Pour half of the cake batter into the bottom of a greased 6-quart crock pot.
Sprinkle half of your crumb mixture over your batter.
Spoon your remaining batter evenly across the top.
Sprinkle the last of your crumb mixture on top.
Place 2-3 paper towels under your lid, cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- The batter is REALLY thick. I tried making it with a thinner batter, but it wouldn't cook all the way through. So, when you try to spread it out, it isn't going to be perfect. Don't worry! It will still taste delicious!
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.