Slow Cooker Pork Steak with Gravy
This Slow Cooker Pork Steak with Gravy recipe is a true dump-and-go recipe. It is so delicious and super easy! You’re gonna love it!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 hrs
Total Time5 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 4-5 lbs pork steak
- 2 10.5 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1 oz pkts pork gravy mix
- 1 cup water
Place your steaks in a 6-quart slow cooker.
Spoon your soups on top of your steaks.
Sprinkle your gravy packets on top.
Pour your water over everything.
Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Our pack of pork steaks was over 4 1/2 lbs. So it made a bunch. However, if you would prefer to have less, you can easily cut this recipe in half. If you cut it in half, you will want to use a smaller slow cooker to keep the cooking time close to the same. As always, make sure you watch it closely the first time you make it, so you will know how fast or slow your slow cooker cooks this recipe.
- Since this recipe makes so much, it is perfect for when you are having company!
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.