Crock Pot Chili Ranch Crackers
These Crock Pot Chili Ranch Crackers are the perfect compliment to a nice bowl of chili or all on their own! Delicious! You’re gonna love them!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 15 people
- 16 oz pkg saltine crackers
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 oz pkg ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- cayenne pepper to taste if desired
Place your crackers in a 6-quart crock pot
Mix together remaining ingredients and drizzle over crackers while gently tossing to make sure they are all well coated.
Cook, uncovered, on high for around 90 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Spread out on wax paper to cool, then store in an airtight container.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.