Low Carb Instant Pot Ham
Are you looking for a very quick way to make your holiday ham? We love making ham in an electric pressure cooker. Our Low Carb Instant Pot Ham is THE recipe we will be using this holiday season.
Place ham in 6 quart electric pressure cooker.
Pour soda over ham and press brown sugar substitute over top of ham.
Seal lid and turn valve to prevent venting.
Cook under high pressure for 15 minutes.
Quick release if desired or allow ham to naturally release for 15 minutes before switching to quick release.
Remove ham from electric pressure cooker and slice. Then place slices back in juices.
- We used our 6 quart Instant Pot, but you can use any similar electric pressure cooker. Click here for additional Instant Pot Recipes.
- If you are looking for a traditional ham, you can find a full listing of all our holiday ham recipes here.
- If you are looking for more of our low carb recipes, you can find them here.
- You will need to pick out your ham to fit inside your instant pot or cut it down to fit. We typically try to find a 6-7 lb ham that is the right shape for the 6 quart electric pressure cooker we are wanting to use.
- We use a fully cooked ham in this recipe. Check your ham’s packaging to see if there are any specific temperatures your ham needs to cook to per the brand’s suggestion. If a specific temperature is necessary, we love using this meat thermometer.
- We use a sugar substitute called Sukrin Gold in this recipe, but you can use your favorite sugar substitute.
- We use coke zero in this recipe. But you can use any diet or sugar free cola.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- Cooking times may vary depending on your ham size/shape and how your unit cooks. Cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own unit and time adjusted as needed.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.