Crock Pot Ham and Cabbage
Are you looking for an easy low carb family dinner? We love this Crock Pot Ham and Cabbage. It is so easy to throw together and a perfect leftover ham recipe.
Servings: 6 -8
- 3 Cups Cooked Ham- chopped
- 1 Small Head Cabbage- Chopped Into Bite-Sized Pieces
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Stick Butter- Sliced
- Salt and Pepper- To Taste
Place cabbage in the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker.
Top evenly with ham.
Pour broth over top and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Top with butter.
Cook on low for 5-6 hours or until cabbage is tender.
Stir and serve.
- We have made this dish many times using the left over ham from our Low Carb Crock Pot Ham and our Low Carb Instant Pot Ham.
- If you are looking for more low carb recipes, click here.
- This dish would do well in any traditional 6 quart slow cooker or even the casserole crock.
- If you are not eating low carb and would like to add potatoes, feel free. Depending on how small you chop your potatoes, they may increase cooking time.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.