Crock Pot Chili Mac Casserole
Everyone loves a good casserole, and this Crock Pot Chili Mac Casserole is sure to please! It is easy to make and delicious!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cups macaroni cooked al dente
- 1 lb ground beef cooked and drained
- 2-15 oz cans diced tomatoes drained
- 15 oz can chili
- 1-3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
Mix together all of your ingredients, except for your mozzarella, in a large bowl.
Spread your mixture into a sprayed casserole crock
or 6-quart crock pot
Sprinkle your cheese evenly across the top.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryersin our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.