Crock Pot Oatmeal Strawberry Breakfast Bars
These Crock Pot Oatmeal Strawberry Breakfast Bars are perfect to make at the beginning of the week for a quick breakfast for the rest of the week! So yummy!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 12 bars
- 2 cups old fashion oats uncooked
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts optional
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4-1 cup strawberry preserves
Mix together your dry ingredients.
Cut your butter into your dry ingredients until everything is well combined and crumbly.
Put 2 cups of the crumble aside.
Press the remaining crumble in the bottom of your lightly greased 6-quart crock pot.
Spread your strawberry preserves across the top and sprinkle on your reserved crumble.
Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, turning halfway through if your crock pot doesn’t cook evenly.
Remove your insert and place it in a safe place to cool before cutting your bars.
- I thought I had walnuts, but couldn't find them. So I made my first batch without them. However, they are good either way. So add them or don't. You decide!
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.