Crock Pot Garlic White Mac 'n Cheese
This Crock Pot Garlic White Mac ‘n Cheese takes an classic side dish and kicks it up a notch! It is sure to please even your picky eaters!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 16 oz box macaroni cooked al dente and drained
- 2 tablespoon butter melted
- 2 cups milk
- 1 lb Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 lb Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2-1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Mix together all of your ingredients, except for your 1 cup shredded mozzarella, in a large bowl.
Pour your mixture into a 6-quart or casserole crock pot.
Sprinkle your reserved 1 cup of shredded mozzarella across the top.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- We loved this recipe with 1 tablespoon of garlic powder, but I realize everyone might not like garlic as much as we do, so feel free to use the lesser amount if you prefer.
- I cooked my noodles al dente so they were perfect when the recipe was done.
- Make sure your mixture is smoothed out when you are done pouring it into your crock pot and that your cheese is covering as many noodles on top as possible. If not, your noodles that are sticking out will get crunchy….and no one wants that!
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryersin our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.