Old Fashioned Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
Do I have a treat for you today! This Old Fashioned Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup takes a little bit of prep work, but gives you a whole lot of delicious soup!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 20 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 10 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup celery sliced
- 16 oz pkg baby carrots sliced
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 4 chicken breasts cubed
- 24 oz pkg frozen egg noodles unthawed
Combine all your ingredients, except for your noodles, in a 6-quart or 8-quart crock pot.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Add your noodles to your crock pot
If your crock pot isn’t already on high, turn it on high and cook for another hour, stirring occasionally.
- If your family isn’t as big of a fan of carrots as we are, then you can use just 1 cup of sliced carrots. Completely up to you.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.