Crock Pot Meatball Vegetable Soup
If you are looking for a super simple recipe that can crock all day long and tastes delicious, then you don’t want to miss this yummy Crock Pot Meatball Vegetable Soup!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time3 hrs 58 mins
Total Time4 hrs 3 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 2 lbs frozen Italian meatballs thawed
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 cup baby carrots sliced
- water enough to cover your ingredients
- beef bouillon cubes one per cup of water
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.