Low Carb Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Are you looking for a low carb biscuit? These Low Carb Cheddar Bay Biscuits are our favorite low carb dinner bread AND they are a great air fryer or ninja foodi recipe!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time13 mins
Servings: 8 -10
- 2 Cups Carbquick
- 2 oz cold butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water (plus additional as needed)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (plus 2 Tablespoons, if desired)
If making in an oven, preheat oven to 450.
Cut cold butter into Carbquick mix either with a pastry cutter, forks or by hand until well blended.
Add in seasonings and mix well.
Combine 1/4 cup of water and 1/4 cup cream and then mix in well.
Stir in cheese.
Form 8-10 biscuits add very small amounts of water if needed to make dough form a ball.
If baking in the oven place in a buttered pan and bake at 450 for 8-10 minutes. If making in an air fryer or Ninja Foodi, Bake or Air Crisp at 400 for 8 minutes and check for done-ness. Add additional minutes as needed to reach desired texture. If cooking directly in air fryer basket, make sure to carefully remove biscuits while hot.
- This is a slightly altered recipe of the one we found on the back of the Carbquick Box.
- We like to make this in our Ninja Foodi, but you can make it in another air fryer or oven. Just note that cook time will vary.
- This video will show you how we make our biscuits in an air fryer or here is our blog post about making biscuits in the Ninja Foodi.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- If you are looking for more low carb recipes, check out our Low Carb Recipe Library
- Carbquick states that these biscuits are 2 net carbs per serving if you make the batch into 10 biscuits. Actual carb counts will vary on depending on specific ingredients you choose to use and serving sizes.