Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
If you love pumpkin spice, then you definitely do not want to miss this Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake! Simple and delicious!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 16 oz pound cake mix
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup water
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter
Mix together your cake mix, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, water, pumpkin and eggs.
Pour your batter into a lightly greased 6-quart crock pot
Next, cut together your remaining ingredients until you have a nice crumble.
Sprinkle crumble evenly across the top of your batter.
Place a few paper towels under the lid of your crock pot and cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours, turning after an hour.
Let your cake cool completely before serving.
- I am admittedly not good at cutting together ingredients for a crumble. If you have the same problem as me, your hands will work just fine.
- In case you were wondering, the paper towels under the lid of your crock pot keep any condensation that collects on the lid from dripping onto your cake.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.