Crock Pot Pepper Jack Pork Chops
If you have tried our Crock Pot Pepper Jack Chicken, then you know how good it is. You also know this Crock Pot Pepper Jack Pork Chops recipe is going to be SO good!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 oz bag whole or cut frozen green beans
- 1 bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup butter sliced
- 10 slices pepper jack cheese
Place your pork chops in the bottom of your casserole crock.
Sprinkle seasonings evenly across the top.
Layer your green beans on top of your meat, followed by your mushroom and pepper slices.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper again, and place pats of butter across the top.
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
Once your pork is tender, tear into bite size pieces with two forks, stir and place your cheese slices on top, re-cover and cook on high until your cheese is melted.
- You can use a pack of cut chops that has 6 chops in it OR you can buy a pork loin and slice up chops yourself. If you are looking to save money per chop, cutting up a pork loin yourself is a great way to do it! We bought a 5 lb pork loin for around $11. I got over twenty pork chops! That is less than 55 cents per chop!
- In the Crock Pot Pepper Jack Chicken recipe, Cris used a 10 oz bag of frozen whole green beans. Our store did not have that available, so I used a 12 oz bag of frozen cut green beans. You can use whatever is available in your store.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 484kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 152mg | Sodium: 389mg | Potassium: 817mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1551IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 383mg | Iron: 2mg