Crock Pot Sweet Potato Casserole
Here it is folks! The recipe you’re holiday tables have been waiting for! This Crock Pot Sweet Potato Casserole recipe is divine!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 10 people
- 3 cups cooked sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup pecan pieces
Using a mixer, whip together your cooked sweet potatoes, sugar, vanilla, milk, 1/2 cup butter and eggs until they are light and fluffy.
Mix together your remaining butter, brown sugar, flour and nuts until crumbly.
Sprinkle evenly across the top.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
If desired, and your crock is oven safe, place in the broiler on hi for 30-90 seconds, until lightly browned.
Let it cool for 15-20 minutes (until the topping has cooled enough to crisp up) before serving.
- Do not, I repeat, do NOT walk away from the oven while your casserole is in the broiler. As little as 10 seconds could take this casserole from perfection to burnt while it is in your broiler. Trust me people, turn on your oven light and take root while you watch for that perfect golden hue to appear. Then immediately take it out to cool.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 157mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 560IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg