Easy Crock Pot Ravioli Soup
This Easy Crock Pot Ravioli Soup is not only super easy, it is also super flavorful! My family devoured it the first night and the leftovers!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time1 hr 30 mins
Total Time1 hr 40 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 lb ground beef cooked and drained
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 20 oz bag frozen cheese ravioli thawed
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese, plus more for sprinkling on servings if desired
Put all your ingredients, except for your Parmesan in a 6-quart crock pot and stir until well combined.
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1.5-2 hours.
Add your Parmesan cheese 15 minutes before it is done and recover, it is done when the cheese is melted.
Stir and serve with an extra sprinkle of Parmesan, if desired.
- This recipe can be even easier if you use our Crock Pot Make-Ahead Ground Beef recipe!
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.