Crock Pot Cheesy Ranch Green Bean Casserole
This Crock Pot Cheesy Ranch Green Bean Casserole is a simple recipe that even people that don’t like regular green bean casserole will love!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 32 oz canned green beans drained (2 - 16 oz cans)
- 1 oz pkg ranch salad dressing mix
- 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- French fried onions
In a large bowl, mix together your green beans, ranch mix, soups and milk until well combined.
Pour into a lightly greased 2 quart crock pot.
Top with your cheese.
Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or high for 1 hour.
Sprinkle your French Fried Onions on top. If desired, place your crock (if your crock is broiler safe) in your broiler on high for 30-90 seconds, until lightly browned.
- You can easily double this recipe for holidays, parties or larger families. You will need to use a large crock and watch your timing the first time, but it should be similar.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 1275mg | Potassium: 624mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1893IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 321mg | Iron: 3mg