Electric Pressure Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps (Low Carb)
Our Electric Pressure Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps are a great low carb sandwich that you can enjoy warm or cold! This easy recipe is perfect for your Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot and Crock Pot Express electric pressure cookers. We enjoy this creamy ranch flavored tender chicken and crisp bacon wrapped in a low carb tortilla with sharp cheddar cheese and sometimes even guacamole!
Prep Time12 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Natural Release15 mins
Total Time24 mins
- 1 lb Bacon crisped & crumbled
- 2.5 lbs frozen boneless, skinless chicken we use thighs
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup butter (or bacon fat from pound of bacon)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- Garnish: Guacamole, Shredded Cheese, Additional Ranch Dressing to taste
- 10 Tortillas (Low Carb)
Prepare bacon in skillet, oven or using air fryer method or Ninja Foodi method. Cool and crumble. Then set aside.
Place trivet down in the bottom of your electric pressure cooker and add chicken, broth, butter or bacon fat and salt & pepper.
Cook under high pressure for 12 minutes and then naturally release for 15 minutes.
Quick release any remaining pressure if needed and carefully pull chicken out of pot with trivet to drain off juices and place the chicken in a bowl.
Shred with two forks and then combine with dressing and bacon until a mixture is formed.
Place mixture and desired garnish in tortillas and wrap. Serve warm or chilled.
- If you would like to make these in your crock pot instead, make the chicken from our Crock Pot Butter Chicken, drain and shred. Then follow the mixture recipe.
- We like making these in our Ninja Foodi because we can air crisp the bacon and electric pressure cook the chicken all in the same pot, however you can make this in any 6 quart electric pressure cooker (Instant Pot, Crock Pot Express, etc.) and make your bacon in the oven, in a skillet or using our air fryer bacon method.
- This is the brand of low carb tortillas we enjoy. If you would prefer not to use tortillas, you can also use romaine or butter lettuce leaves to wrap the chicken mixture.
- We like to make our own guacamole as a topping for these low carb wraps.
- If you are using an 8-quart Instant Pot, you may need to use a half cup more liquid to make sure your Instant Pot will come up to pressure.
- You can find more electric pressure cooker recipes with our Recipe Finder.
- Looking for more low carb recipes? You can find them here: Low Carb Recipes.
- More Ninja Foodi Recipes? You can find them here. You can also make any of our Instant Pot Recipes and Air Fryer Recipes in the Ninja Foodi.
- Looking for more recipes in general? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All cooking units cook differently under different conditions, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own pressure cooker and time adjusted as needed.
- pressure cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 644kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 710mg | Potassium: 350mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 459IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 2mg | Net Carbs: 5g