Crock Pot Taco Mac Casserole
This Crock Pot Taco Mac Casserole is super easy to make, full of flavor and sure to be an instant family and friend favorite!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 8 -6
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni cooked al dente and drained
- 2-3 lbs ground beef cooked and drained
- 2 oz taco seasoning (2 - 1 oz packets)
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 16 oz block Velveeta cubed
- 1/2 cup butter melted
Mix together all of your ingredients in a large bowl
Pour into a lightly greased casserole crock or 6-quart crock pot
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally
- We used our Casserole Crock Pot to make this dish but you can use any 6 quart slow cooker.
- You can find more casserole crock pot recipes in our Uses Casserole Crock Recipes.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 712kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 152mg | Sodium: 1715mg | Potassium: 750mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1750IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 517mg | Iron: 3.2mg