Crock Pot Green Beans and Potatoes
Are you looking for a delicious and easy recipe that just might be the perfect comfort side dish? This Crock Pot Green Beans and Potatoes is all of that! Yum!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 5 people
- 4 large potatoes peeled and cubed
- 29 oz canned green beans undrained (2 - 14.5 oz cans)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
Place your cubed potatoes in the bottom of a 2.5 quart crock pot
Pour your green beans over top
Sprinkle on your salt, pepper and minced garlic
Pour your broth over everything
Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours
- We made this dish in a 2.5-quart slow cooker.
- If you are looking for more side dish recipes, check out our Recipe Finder.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.