Electric Pressure Cooker Savory Sausage Slaw
Our Instant Pot Savory Sausage Slaw is a hearty low carb one pot meal that tastes like an unstuffed egg roll. Very easily adapted to your family's preferences.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- This recipe is an electric pressure cooker adaptation of our Crock Pot Savory Sausage Slaw.
- Our favorite bagged slaw to use in this recipe is the tri-color slaw, but you can use any shredded cabbage. The pressure cooker cooks down the cabbage more than the crock pot version. If you would like more cabbage in the dish, use 2 bags of slaw.
- We used 2 lbs of ground sausage in our recipe. If you would like less meat and more slaw, you can reduce it down to a pound.
- The recipe as pictured is made with 2 lbs sausage and 1 bag of slaw.
- You can find more low carb recipes in our Low Carb Recipe Library that we update weekly.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All electric pressure cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own unit and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 527kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 1685mg | Potassium: 565mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 30.3mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 2.8mg