Air Fryer Boxed Brownies
Are you wondering how to make box brownies in an air fryer? Let us show you how to make a boxed brownie mix in a traditional air fryer or ninja foodi using the air crisp feature.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
- 1 box brownie mix prepared
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
Butter two air fryer spring-form or cake barrel pans well and set aside.
Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions and then divide into the two pans.
One batch at a time, place the pan down into the air fryer basket and air fry at 300 for 30 minutes. If using the Ninja Foodi, use the air crisp feature.
Check brownie center for doneness and bake for additional time if needed.
Carefully remove pan from air fryer and cool before cutting brownies into portions.
Repeat steps with second batch.
- You can use any boxed brownie mix in this recipe. Just prepare it as the box directs and divide in half. Some thicker brownie mixes may require longer cooking times.
- We have made brownies in our Air Fryer and Ninja Foodi but you can use any traditional air fryer.
- We have tested this method in both 7 inch spring-form pans and the cake barrel pans.
- Make sure you grease your pans well and try to keep batter from splattering on the side of the pans before cooking.
- Check out this Easy Brownie Frosting to dress up a boxed brownie mix.
- We like to use this low carb box brownies mix to make this air fryer dessert low carb.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All air fryers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own unit and time adjusted as needed. Different brownie mixes may also require additional time.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 88mg | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Iron: 0.8mg