Easy Brownie Frosting
Are you looking for a simple way to dress up a boxed brownie mix? Our Easy Brownie Frosting Recipe is only 2 ingredients, doesn't require a mixer and will make any box brownie better! These boxed brownies look bakery bought!
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time1 min
- 3 tbsp peanut butter (heaping tablespoons)
- 1 tbsp honey
- We made this frosting to drizzle on one box of boxed brownies. You may want to increase the recipe if you would like to cover the entire pan, instead of drizzling.
- Check out our Air Fryer Boxed Brownies recipe.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
Calories: 19kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 0.1mg