Crock Pot Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
Our Crock Pot Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is a versatile creamy savory casserole that everyone loves! Eat it over lettuce with your favorite burger toppings or in a low carb wrap. Carb lovers enjoy it as sandwiches too! This recipe is a great way to serve something everyone will enjoy while maintaining a low carb lifestyle.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 8 -6
- 2 lbs Ground Beef Browned and Drained
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 8 oz cream cheese very soft
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 8 slices crisp bacon crumbled, divided
- 3 green onions chopped, divided
Mix cooked ground beef with mayo and cream cheese.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mix half of the onions and half of the cheese
Pour into your slow cooker
Top with bacon and sprinkle the rest of the onions and cheese over top.
Cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 2.
Serve with slotted spoon or slotted spatula.
- We like to make this in our Casserole Crock, however, you can use a 6 quart traditional slow cooker. Or, you could use a 6 quart multi-cooker if you want to cook the ground beef in the same pot.
- This recipe works best if your cream cheese is VERY soft to mix with the other ingredients. If it isn’t soft, pop it in the microwave for 30 sec to make it nice and creamy to mix in.
- We serve this with a slotted spoon or slotted spatula
- We enjoy this recipe over a bed of lettuce with mayo, mustard, low carb ketchup, tomatoes and pickles. We also enjoy it in low carb tortillas or on low carb bread/buns. When we have guests, I just grab a bag of corn chips and regular buns for them to enjoy.
- Click here for more casserole crock recipes.
- If you would like to check out the rest of our low carb recipes, you can find them here.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 608kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 172mg | Sodium: 583mg | Potassium: 515mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 718IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 257mg | Iron: 4mg | Net Carbs: 1g