Crock Pot Good Gravy Chicken
This Crock Pot Good Gravy Chicken will have everyone licking their lips and asking for more! And better yet, it is so easy to put together!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 3-4 lbs bone-in chicken
- 10.75 oz can beefy mushroom soup
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 oz ranch dip mix
- 1 oz brown gravy mix packet
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Pepper Jack Cheese
Place your chicken in your 6-quart slow cooker, if desired, take the skin off before placing in your crock pot
Pour your soups on top
Sprinkle your mixes on top of the soups
Use your broth to rinse out the can of cream of mushroom soup and drizzle over the top of your mixes
Cover your chicken with slices of pepper jack cheese
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4-6 hours
Stir the melted cheese into your gravy.
If your gravy isn't thick enough, put in more cheese slices, cover and cook on high until the cheese is melted and stir again.
- If you want to thicken your gravy, you can add in more cheese, cover and wait for the cheese to melt and stir it in.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed...
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 1120mg | Potassium: 951mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg