Crock Pot No Boil Loaded Mashed Potatoes
These Crock Pot No-Boil Loaded Mashed Potatoes are incredibly easy and so flavorful! They are sure to become a staple for you and yours!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 12 -10 servings
- 5 lbs russet potatoes
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- ½ cup to 3/4 butter softened and sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb bacon cooked crisply and crumbled
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Peel (if desired) and cube up your potatoes and place them in your crock pot
Pour chicken broth over all your potatoes
Cover and cook on high for 2-4 hours or low for 4-8 hours, they are ready to be mashed when they are fork tender
Mash potatoes with your minced garlic, sour cream, cream cheese, butter, bacon, cheese, salt and pepper
Return to crock pot to keep warm until serving, garnish with a reserved bacon and cheese, if desired.
- As with regular boiling of potatoes, the smaller you cut them the faster they will cook up. So if you need the longer cook time, cut your potatoes up into bigger cubes. Do you only have a couple hours? Cut your potatoes into smaller, thinner cubes. Just make sure you adjust your cooking time accordingly.
- Make sure you watch this closely the first time you make it in your crock pot. I know we say this all the time, but we really can't stress this enough. A good recipe can go really wrong if it is under or overcooked. Each crock pot cooks so differently, and, as I said above, the size of the cubes you cut your potatoes can greatly affect your cooking time.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 537kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 599mg | Potassium: 1018mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 826IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 2mg